المتقيين
Zamzam 613623
عزيزي الزائر / عزيزتي الزائرة يرجي التكرم بتسجبل الدخول اذا كنت عضو معنا
او التسجيل ان لم تكن عضو وترغب في الانضمام الي اسرة المنتدي
سنتشرف بتسجيلك
شكرا Zamzam 829894
ادارة المنتدي Zamzam 103798
المتقيين
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

المتقيين

منتديات عامة اسلاميه ثقافيه طبيه ترفيهيه شاملة بوابتك لعالم من التميز والابداع

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Zamzam

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
dr hani helal
مشرف
مشرف

عدد المساهمات : 153
تاريخ التسجيل : 13/07/2009

Zamzam Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Zamzam   Zamzam I_icon_minitimeالخميس يوليو 30, 2009 9:07 am

Does Zamzam water advantage over others in the installation?

Yes Zamzam water have the advantage in terms of installation, the researchers from some of the Pakistanis, so stand firm for a long time, and the Hajj Research Center, studies on the water of Zamzam, and found that the water of Zamzam water is different from the other odd, the engineer said to me, "Sami Anquaoui" Director - Chairman Hajj Research Center .. When we were digging in the expansion of Zamzam when the new campus where we were taking water from the Zamzam to our chagrin, the tender .. Whenever we take of the water .. Our three pumps to the water of Zamzam quitting so that we lay the foundations, then we have a study of the Zamzam water from its source to see whether it germs?! Fujdna that there is a single bacterium!! Pure pure, but may occur after some kind of pollution in the use of real-time or bucket of water pipes or pollution comes from the other! , But there is no pure and pure is the lowest. This privacy is also the privacy of Zamzam water, you find that you always .. And always give from the time of the Prophet peace be upon him to the day which exceeds

How well will continue, however, that the water of Zamzam?! Fifty years Hundred years .. Uighur its water and end what is this is not always implemented well, with their?

Said, may Allah bless him and grant him salvation: (Zamzam water to drink it) Narrated by Ahmad - the right note, I learned the story of a man firmly in Yemen - I know it is my friend - this man, considering the weak .. Because of old age and nearly lost his eyesight! , And read the Koran, a careful reading of the Quran .. He frequently read the Koran and the Koran has a small .. That the Koran does not want Mphargueth, but the weakness of its consideration of how to do? ! Said: I heard that the Zam Zam to cure Fjit, and took him to drink Froith I, I saw him take small Koran from his pocket and read and maintained, namely, God maintained and read and he could not read in the letters that are greater than Msahvh this, and said: This is after Cherbi of Zamzam. So, my brother, Karim told the Messenger of Allah and peace be upon him, but pray for the police to be sure the author to answer the requirement to be responsive, the police to investigate the requirement of the answer:(If my people ask you about me, I am near to answer the call if Aldaa Daan Felictjibwa me and believe that they were telling me) - Cow: 186
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
justcool
مشرف
مشرف
justcool

عدد المساهمات : 130
تاريخ التسجيل : 22/07/2009
العمر : 37
الموقع : هيكون فين يعني

Zamzam Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Zamzam   Zamzam I_icon_minitimeالخميس يوليو 30, 2009 3:44 pm

i dont under stand any thing from all that pls write arabic
justcool
مشرف
مشرف
justcool

عدد المساهمات : 130
تاريخ التسجيل : 22/07/2009
العمر : 37
الموقع : هيكون فين يعني

Zamzam Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Zamzam   Zamzam I_icon_minitimeالخميس يوليو 30, 2009 3:45 pm

wait i under stand somethings here amzam water u are talking about it and i dont under stand :S bro

Zamzam
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
المتقيين :: المـنتديات العـامة :: التغذيه والصحة-
انتقل الى: